On St. Patrick’s Day, I’m going to make an official leprechaun hunt for my 4-year old. I’m sure his brother will join him on the adventure. I decided to create these adorable leprechaun binoculars to help my 4-year old on his fun hunt. This activity can be done indoors or outside depending on the weather. I am going to tape leprechaun feet I purchased at Target throughout the house for the boys to follow. At the end of the hunt, there will be a leprechaun trap filled with goodies. These fun activities make holidays so special with the boys. I’m sure your family will enjoy them too! Follow the steps below to create your own leprechaun binoculars for St. Patrick’s Day.
Want to see more St. Patrick’s Day crafts? Make sure to subscribe via E-mail to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Leprechaun Binoculars
- Toilet paper rolls (2)
- Green cardstock
- Craft glue or hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Embellishments (pipe cleaner, sequins, pom poms & stickers)
- Hole Punch
- First, measure your paper and cut it the length of your toilet paper rolls.
- Next, glue the first part of your paper onto the roll, wrap it all the way around and glue to finish.
- Glue your rolls together to make the binoculars.
- Use the embellishments to decorate the binoculars.
- Punch a hole on the side of each paper roll.
- Finally, double knot the yarn at each hole and trim the extra. Your child can now enjoy playing with their leprechaun binoculars.
Use these adorable binoculars for a leprechaun hunt on St. Patrick’s Day or dramatic play with other items. Let the kids use their imagination to have fun with this simple art project.
Looking for more ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Visit my Pinterest board or check out these fun activities:
You can also check out my St. Patrick’s Day segment with Good Day Tampa Bay here. I demonstrated some fun holiday crafts with the viewers of Fox 13.