Gobble! Gobble! It’s almost Thanksgiving and I had to create this adorable turkey snack board for my kids. You can make this for your children so they enjoy before their big meal. I was inspired by Lindsey Lee and Co’s DIY Thanksgiving charcuterie board. My kids do not like hummus so I knew I had to make some adjustments. It’s easy to make and you can use whatever you have at home. I made sure to use ingredients that my boys would love including veggie straws and fruits. Get your little ones excited about Thanksgiving with this adorable turkey snack board. It will be a hit with your family!
- Veggie straws
- Mandarin oranges
- SunGold kiwis
- Candy eye balls
- Get a wooden tray or cutting board to create your turkey snack board. I used a 20 x 13 inch wood serving tray. However, you can use any rectangular board or serving platter.
- Fill a small bowl with your choice of yogurt. I used a peach flavored yogurt because I couldn’t find any seasonal flavors.
- Then add two candy eyeballs to the bowl of yogurt to build the face of the turkey.
- Slice a triangle from the skin of the mandarin orange to make a turkey nose. Then slice two rectangles from the skin of the mandarin orange for turkey feet. You can use other fruits or vegetables to make the nose and feet.
- Arrange the veggie straws around the bowl to look like turkey feathers. Add fruits, cereal and muffins to the tray to complete this adorable turkey snack board.
This was a fun snack board to put together. You can create this for your family and small guests for Thanksgiving. It will keep the little ones from asking when the big meal is ready.
Looking for ways to keep the kids busy while preparing your Thanksgiving meal? Check out my Pinterest board or these fun fall activities:
Super Simple Fall Sensory Tray
Presentation is awesome and I’m sure it’s as healthy and delicious as it looks.👍🏾👍🏾
Thank you so much! : )
Thank you! It was the perfect snack!