Want to create a special artwork with your kids that can be used as decor or a gift? You will love this beautiful cotton ball heart painting that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day. This easy project only requires a few supplies. You don’t have to use the traditional red and pink when creating this artwork. I love the vibrant colors we selected for this cotton ball heart painting. Make sure your child wears a smock just in case things get messy.
If you like this cotton ball heart painting, make sure to save this post and share! Please subscribe via E-mail, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to stay updated on the latest posts. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
- Canvas panel (8 x 10 or 11 x 14 )
- Double-sided tape or painter’s tape
- Acrylic paint (3-6 colors)
- Cotton balls
- Paper plate
- Heart template
- Start by downloading and printing the heart template.
- Next, cut then use tape to stick the heart in the center of the canvas panel.
- Pour each paint color on the paper plate.
- Stick one cotton ball on the end of each clothespin. Dip each clothespin/cotton combo into a paint color.
- Start adding dots of paint all over the canvas.
- Finally, remove the heart from the canvas panel and allow it to dry.