Looking for an adorable way to display Valentine’s Day pictures? I got you covered! I wanted to create something simple that can be placed on your fridge or given as a gift to a family member. Check out how to make craft stick Valentine picture frame.
Love this craft stick Valentine picture frame? Please subscribe via E-mail to stay updated on the latest posts. You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more great ideas. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
- Jumbo craft sticks (8)
- Personal picture
- Foam Valentine’s Day stickers
- Start by gathering all of your materials. This makes it easier for young children.
- Next, line up the jumbo craft sticks in pairs then place them together in a square.
- Use the shape of the frame to determine how to trim your photo to fit. Remove the photo and glue the craft stick together in the shape of a frame.
- Add the foam Valentine’s Day stickers to your craft stick picture frame. Let your kids have fun decorating!
- Finally, tape the picture to the back of the frame. This makes it easier to replace each year.