Thanksgiving is almost here! I had the opportunity to share some easy craft ideas with the viewers of Great Day Live Tampa Bay. The segment was broadcast LIVE at the studio. I had the pleasure of working with hosts, Java and Janelle. If you saw the segment, I hope you enjoyed watching. Check out these adorable Thanksgiving crafts that will keep the kids entertained while you prepare a special meal for the family.
Love these Thanksgiving crafts? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Paper Plate Pumpkin Pie
- First, cut your paper plate to resemble pie slices.
- Next, have your child color the middle area using an orange paint stick or marker.
- Have your child cut or tear brown cardstock then glue along the edge of the plate to create the crust.
- Add a little glue to the center of the plate then sprinkle pumpkin spice over it.
- Finally, glue the cotton ball in the center to represent the whipped cream.
Turkey Headband Craft
- First, cut two long strips of brown paper to make the headband.
- Next, trace your child’s hand on different color cardstock then cut. This will be the feathers.
- Create the turkey by tracing two different size cups then cut. Glue to each other.
- Glue two googly eyes to the face of the turkey then add the wattle and beak.
- Use glue or tape to attach the colorful feathers to the back of the turkey.
- Finally, complete the hat by measuring your child’s head and taping the headband together. Glue the turkey to the headband.
Check out these fun fall and Thanksgiving crafts and activities: