This Valentine’s Day marble heart painting for kids is easy to make and mess-free. It’s a fun activity that toddlers, preschoolers and elementary aged children will enjoy. Each heart your child makes will have a unique design. Grab one of those of recycled boxes or tray and start painting with your loved ones.
Want to see more Valentine’s Day crafts? Make sure to subscribe via E-mail to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Marble Heart Painting
- White cardstock
- Paint (Valentine’s Day colors)
- Heart template
- Recycled box, plastic bin or tray
- First, tape white cardstock paper inside of a box, plastic bin or tray.
- Next, add a few drops of different color paint inside of the container with the paper.
- Let your child drop a few marbles inside of the container. Tilt the container to move the marbles around to paint the paper.
- Once your child is finished, carefully remove the paper then set it aside to dry.
- Finally, print the heart template then cut. Use it to trace a heart on the painted paper. Your child can make a Valentine’s Day card with heart.
My boys love this type of art project. We listen to music and shake the container while dancing. It’s a fun activity for your little ones. I love that it’s a mess-free craft because everything is contained in the box, tray or plastic bin. This makes cleaning up less stressful.
I was able to share this art project with viewers of Great Day Live on Channel 10 WTSP. You can view the segment here and see how much fun I had with the hosts.
Looking for more Valentine’s Day art projects for your little ones? Visit my Pinterest board or check out these fun activities:
Valentine’s Day Scrape Painting
Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Bark
DIY Valentine’s Day Sensory Bottle
5 Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
Valentine Sensory Tray with Water Beads