Create this beautiful DIY Valentine’s Day card for the special person in your life. You only need a few supplies to create this homemade gift. Giving someone a homemade card will make them feel special and it’s a great way to show off your creativity. Check out all the details below!
Want to see more Valentine’s Day crafts? Make sure to subscribe via E-mail to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for DIY Valentine’s Day Card
- Cardstock (pink, white)
- Clear liquid glue
- Sequins (pink, red, white)
- Black marker
- Cricut (optional)
- First, use a pencil to draw letters i and u on white cardstock. You can also use a Cricut to cut out the letters.
- Next, fold pink cardstock in half to create a card.
- Draw a small heart shape in the middle of the folded pink cardstock.
- Apply glue to the heart then add the sequins. Allow it to dry.
- Add the foam adhesive mini circles to the back of the letters i and u the attach to the card. It should read i heart u.
- Finally, write a sweet message inside of the card.
I think this card turned out great! The sequins were the perfect touch to elevate this handmade gift. If you don’t have sequins available, use glitter. This card would also be wonderful for Mother’s Day or someone’s birthday.
Hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
Looking for more Valentine’s Day art projects for your little ones? Visit my Pinterest board or check out these fun activities:
I was able to share some Valentine’s Day crafts with viewers of Great Day Live on Channel 10 WTSP. You can view the segment here and see how much fun I had with the hosts.