This easy apple stamp painting is a great activity for kids! Have fun using this as part of an apple themed event, back to school or fall activities. You only need a few supplies and my simple step-by-step tutorial below to create this painting.
Love this apple stamp painting? It’s perfect for back to school or fall. Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Apple Stamp Painting
- White canvas panel
- Acrylic paint (red, brown and green)
- Foam dabber brush
- Removable vinyl for Cricut or removable contact paper
- Apple template
- Glitter (optional)
- Sequins (optional)
- Pencil (only for contact paper)
- Scissors (only for contact paper)
- Paper plate or paint palette
- First, use your Cricut to cut an apple shape from removable vinyl. If you’re using removable contact paper, download, print then cut the free template to trace the apple on the contact paper.
- Next, remove the inside apple shape from the removable vinyl to create a stencil. If you’re using the contact paper, cut out the inside of the apple to create the stencil.
- Peel the backing of the removable vinyl or contact paper then place onto the canvas panel.
- Now the fun begins! Use the foam dabber brush to paint your apple.
- Carefully remove the contact paper or vinyl to reveal your beautiful apple.
- Finally, your child can add glitter or sequins to their apple stamp painting.
I love how the apple turned out! It’s a super simple craft to make and is great for preschool through elementary age kids. This is a perfect activity to make together as a family. You can personalize it and give it to your child’s teacher or use it as decor around your home.
Check out this mini tutorial on my Instagram page! Also, tag me if you make this craft with your family. I would love to see your apple stamp painting.
Looking for more back to school ideas? Check out these fun ways to celebrate the start of new school year!
Don’t forget to share this post on Pinterest and tag me on Facebook or Instagram if you make this back to school frozen yogurt bark!
Fall is coming up soon! Check out these cool activities!