Make this easy apple marble painting to celebrate back to school or fall. It’s a fun art project for kids! They will enjoy watching the marble move around the container while it paints the apple. Check out all the details below!
Love this apple marble painting? It’s perfect for back to school or fall. Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Apple Marble Painting
- Paint (red)
- Tray, plastic bin or recycled box
- White cardstock
- Apple template
- Glue stick
- Glitter (optional)
- Foil cardstock (green)
- Cricut (optional)
- Brown cardstock
- First, you need to download, print and cut the free apple template (see supplies). If you have a Cricut, find an apple image then cut.
- Next, tape the apple inside of a box, plastic bin or tray.
- Add a few drops of red paint inside of the container with the apple.
- Let your child drop a few marbles inside of the container. Tilt the container to move the marbles around to paint the paper.
- Once your child is finished, carefully remove the apple then set it aside to dry.
- Finally, glue the stems and leaves to the apples.
My little one had so much fun shaking the tray to move the marbles. It was the perfect mess free activity on a Sunday afternoon. I decided to add glitter to my apple but that’s optional.
Looking for more back to school ideas? Check out these fun ways to celebrate the start of new school year!
Don’t forget to share this post on Pinterest and tag me on Facebook or Instagram if you make this back to school frozen yogurt bark!
Fall is coming up soon! Check out these cool activities!