Make this colorful q-tip bat silhouette art with your kids to celebrate Halloween. It’s a fun activity for your little ones and perfect for Bat Appreciation Month in October. Check out all the details below!
Love this bat silhouette art to celebrate Halloween? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Bat Silhouette Art
- First, download and print this FREE bat template. Now cut out the bats.
- Next, tape the bats on the black cardstock.
- Add drops of paint on the paper plate.
- Have your child dip a cotton swab in paint then dab around the bats and all over the black cardstock.
- Finally, remove the bats from the paper to reveal a beautiful work of art.
My 3 year old had a great time making this bat silhouette craft. He loved the vibrant colors and painting with the cotton swabs. This is a great activity for toddlers and preschoolers working on their fine motor skills.