Frankenstein Friday is the last Friday of October. He’s such a classic Halloween character and a family favorite. Celebrate by making this adorable paper plate Frankenstein with your kids. It’s the perfect craft for preschoolers and elementary aged children. Check out all the details below!
Love this paper plate Frankenstein? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Paper Plate Frankenstein
- Paper plate
- Black marker
- Green paint
- Black cardstock or construction paper
- Wiggle eyes
- Frankenstein template
- First, download the Frankenstein template, print and cut out the pieces you want to use. You can print it or trace it on black paper.
- Next, paint the paper plate with a thin coat of green paint then set it aside to dry completely.
- Once the paper plate is dry, glue Frankenstein’s hair at the top of the paper plate. See picture below.
- Glue the eyebrow (long rectangle) just below the hairline. Now glue the wiggle eyes under the eyebrow.
- Place the bolts near the middle of the plate then glue in place.
- Finally, draw on a few stitches using a black marker on Frankenstein’s face.
I had the pleasure of sharing this paper plate Frankenstein craft with viewers of Great Day Live Tampa Bay. It was such a fun segment! Click the video below!
Love this fun craft? Make sure to share it with friends or family! Don’t forget to subscribe via email and follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to stay updated on the latest posts. Make sure to check out these fun Halloween activities:
Jack-O’-Lantern Marble Painting
Colorful Skull & Bones Sensory Bin
Super Simple Halloween Sensory Bin