Halloween is almost here! Looking for a last minute craft to make with your family? I have something special for you! My kids love creating artwork with DIY puffy paint. The texture is so cool and it’s easy to make. This crystal ball craft is perfect for spooky season.
Love this crystal ball craft? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Crystal Ball Craft
- White liquid glue
- Black cardstock
- Foam shaving cream
- Recycled cardboard
- Food coloring
- Stars or Halloween glitter or confetti
- First, mix equal parts of liquid white glue and foam shaving cream together in a bowl. Add a few drops of purple food coloring in the bowl then mix.
- Next, find a round object around your home. Trace it on the recycled cardboard then cut it out.
- Dip your paintbrush in the DIY puffy paint then color the circle made out of cardboard. This part may get a little messy so keep wet wipes or a paper towel nearby.
- Add your stars or Halloween confetti and glitter to the puffy paint then set it aside to dry. This will take a few hours.
- Finally, cut a base for the crystal ball from black cardstock then glue it to the circle.
This was such a fun craft to make to celebrate Halloween. If you decide to make this with your family, make sure to tag me on Instagram, Facebook or TikTok. I would love to see how you customized your art project.