Celebrate Thanksgiving or fall with this colorful corn craft. It’s great for preschool, kindergarten and older children. I was inspired by this rainbow-corn harvest craft on Instagram. It looked so cool and I thought it would be a fun activity for my kids. Check out all the details below!
Love this colorful corn craft? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Colorful Corn Craft
- White cardstock
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Brown lunch bag
- Watercolor paint
- Corn template
- First, you will need to download the corn template and print it on white cardstock. Use the scissors to cut it out.
- Next, use a hot glue gun to make a grid line pattern on the corn. Set aside and allow it to dry.
- Now it’s time to paint your corn! Let your child paint the individual “kernels” with a choice of any color.
- Finally, tear long strips from the brown lunch bag to make the corn husks. Tape or glue the strips to the colorful corn.
I love the way these colorful corns turned out. Perfect craft to keep the kids busy while you’re preparing a Thanksgiving meal. Your child will be able to get creative and use any colors for their corn.
I had the opportunity to share this colorful corn craft with the viewers of Great Day Live Tampa Bay. The segment was broadcast LIVE at the studio. I had the pleasure of working with hosts, Java and Janelle. Visit wtsp.com to view the segment.
Check out these fun fall and Thanksgiving crafts and activities: