Looking for a simple holiday craft to enjoy with your kids? This Christmas tree jingle bells painting is easy to make and includes a free template. My kids love using marbles to make different crafts so I figured it would be cool to try out jingle bells. It was fun to make and I think your family will enjoy this art project as well. Listen to Christmas music while you get crafty!
Love this Christmas tree jingle bells painting for kids? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Christmas Tree Jingle Bells Painting
- Tray, plastic bin or recycled box
- White cardstock
- Christmas tree templates
- Glue stick or white liquid glue
- Cricut (optional)
- Jingle bells
- Brown cardstock
- Star sticker
- First, you need to download, print and cut the free Christmas tree templates (see supplies). If you have a Cricut, find a Christmas tree image then cut it.
- Next, tape the Christmas tree inside of a box, plastic bin or tray.
- Add a few drops of paint inside of the container with the tree.
- Let your child drop a few jingle bells inside of the container. Tilt the container to move the jingle bells around to paint the paper. Play some Christmas music and have fun!
- Once your child is finished, carefully remove the painted tree then set it aside to dry.
- Finally, cut a small rectangle from brown paper to make a tree trunk. Glue it to the bottom of the tree. Add a gold star shaped sticker to the top of the tree. Adding glitter to your tree is optional.
Watch the video below to see how to make this Christmas tree jingle bells painting. Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more fun content!
Looking for more Christmas crafts or ways to spend quality time with your family? Visit my Pinterest board as well as these fun holiday activities:
Holiday Activities for Families
Scrape Painting Christmas Tree
Christmas Glue Dot Practice Worksheet
Christmas Stew Counting Math Game
Candy Cane Water Play Sensory Activity
Dinosaur Christmas Sensory Bin