We made this puffy paint snowman craft to celebrate the holiday season and winter. It turned out great and my boys loved the cool texture once the puffy paint dries. This art project is easy to make and fun for toddlers, preschoolers and older kids. Don’t worry about making the snowman look perfect. Let your kids get creative and enjoy craft time.
Love this puffy paint snowman craft for kids? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Puffy Paint Snowman
- Liquid white glue
- Glue stick
- Foam shaving cream
- Small buttons
- Wiggle eyes
- Iridescent snow or glitter
- Cardstock (white, brown, blue & orange)
- Cricut (optional)
- First, mix equal parts of liquid white glue and foam shaving cream together. Then add iridescent snow or glitter.
- Next, use a cup or any round object to trace two circles on blue cardstock. You can use any shade of blue for your winter backdrop.
- Now start painting the circles with the DIY puffy paint to create your snowman.
- Finally, cut out a hat from black cardstock, triangle shaped nose from orange cardstock and stick hands from brown cardstock. Add them to your snowman along with the buttons and wiggle eyes. See photo below.
Watch the video below to see how to make this puffy paint snowman. Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more fun content!
Looking for more Christmas crafts or ways to spend quality time with your family? Visit my Pinterest board as well as these fun holiday activities: