I know everyone is moving on to Valentine’s Day but it’s still winter. Even though we don’t get to enjoy snow in Florida, building a snowman is not impossible. We just have to get a little creative. Make this easy cup stamped snowman craft with your little ones. You only need a few supplies for this winter art project. Get all the details below!
Love this cup stamped snowman craft for kids? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Cup Stamped Snowman
- White paint
- Glue stick
- Paper plate
- Cricut (optional)
- First, add white paint to a paper plate.
- Next, dip the rim of your cup in the paint. Press firmly to make sure there’s enough paint on the cup.
- Press the cup onto your blue cardstock. Repeat one more time to form your snowman.
- Add 1/3 cup of water to a small container. Dip the paintbrush in the water then dab a little paint from the snowman to create watercolor paint. Repeat until your snowman is completely painted.
- Finally, decorate your snowman. If you have a Cricut, find different style sunglasses and snowman features then cut. Want to keep things simple? Cut out a triangle shaped nose from orange paper, strips from brown paper to make the arms and 4-5 small circles from black paper to make the eyes and buttons.
I hope you enjoy making this adorable snowman craft with your kids. Watch the video below to see how to make this cup stamped snowman. Make sure to follow me on TikTok for more fun content!
Looking for more winter art projects for your little ones? Visit my Pinterest board or check out these fun activities: