This free pirate hat printable is perfect for dramatic play, a pirate themed party or to celebrate Gasparilla. It’s a super easy project that’s great for toddlers, preschool and kindergarten children.
Love this pirate hat printable for kids? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Pirate Hat Printable
- First, you need to download the pirate paper hat template and then print and cut it out. Make sure you use heavy cardstock so the headband is durable.
- Next, fold the line on one side of two strips then tape it to the pirate hat.
- Finally, measure your child’s head then attach the two strips using tape.
Hope your kids enjoy their pirate hat!
Looking for more pirate crafts as well as DIY projects and activities? Check out these fun ideas below to celebrate Gasparilla, Halloween or Talk Like a Pirate Day.
- Craft Stick Pirate Puppet
- Treasure Map Craft
- Pirate Crafts
- DIY Cardboard Pirate Sword
- Pirate Ship Crafts
- Cardboard Pirate Ship Wagon
- Shoe Box Treasure Chest
- DIY Pirate Costumes for Kids