Make this beautiful Valentine’s Day heart symmetry painting with your kids. It’s a fun and easy art project for toddlers, preschoolers and older children. You can turn the hearts into cards and give them to a family member, friend or teacher. Allow your child to get creative and use any color that makes them happy.
Love this Valentine’s Day heart symmetry painting for kids? Please subscribe via E-mail to stay updated on the latest posts. You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more great ideas. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Heart Symmetry Painting
- First, fold your paper in half then use a pencil to draw half of a heart shape.
- Next, keep the paper folded then cut along the line you drew for the heart. If you have a Cricut, find any heart shaped image then cut it using your machine.
- Open the paper then lay it flat on a table.
- Add drops of paint on one side of the heart. Only use a little bit of paint for each color. Smaller children may need help with this step.
- Fold the heart together and lightly press on it to spread the paint.
- Carefully open to reveal a beautiful heart symmetry painting. Kids can add glitter to give it a little sparkle.
I hope you enjoy making this quick and easy craft with your kids. Watch the video below to see how I made this Valentine’s Day heart symmetry painting. Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more fun content!
Looking for more Valentine’s Day art projects for your little ones? Visit my Pinterest board or check out these fun activities:
Valentine’s Day Scrape Painting
Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Bark
DIY Valentine’s Day Sensory Bottle
5 Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
Valentine Sensory Tray with Water Beads
Craft Stick Valentine Picture Frame