St. Patrick’s Day is such a fun holiday to celebrate with kids. This easy pot of gold craft is great for preschoolers and older children. My kids love rainbows so they really enjoyed making this craft. Grab everything you need and get started with your little ones.
Love this St. Patrick’s Day pot of gold craft for kids? Make sure to subscribe via E-mail to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Pot of Gold Craft
- Cardstock (glitter & rainbow colors)
- Foam cauldron (Dollar Tree or any craft store)
- Cotton Rounds (5-6)
- Shamrock stickers (Dollar Tree or any craft store)
- Cricut (optional)
- First, glue the foam cauldron at the bottom of the glitter blue cardstock.
- Next, add the shamrock sticker to the middle of the cauldron.
- Start cutting strips from the colored cardstock.
- Begin gluing the rainbow strips to the paper above the cauldron starting with red, orange, yellow, green, blue then purple.
- Glue the cotton rounds on top of the rainbow. See below for example.
- Finally, cut small circles from the glitter gold cardstock then glue at the bottom of the rainbow. See below.
Watch the video below to see how I made this pot of gold craft. Make sure to follow me on TikTok for more fun content!
Check out these fun St. Patrick’s Day and rainbow activities:
DIY Puffy Paint Rainbow & Pot of Gold Craft
St. Patrick’s Day Sensory Bottles
St. Patrick’s Day Play Dough Tray
St. Patrick’s Day Green Sensory Bin