Looking for an easy art project that will keep the kids entertained this summer? Check out this tissue paper ice cream craft! Let your kids get creative and make their favorite flavors using tissue paper. This is a fun summer craft for kids of all ages! You can use them as party decorations or for dramatic play. Scroll down to get all the details!
Love this summer reading printable for kids? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Tissue Paper Ice Cream
- Cardstock (brown & white)
- Recycled tissue paper
- Pom poms
- Ice cream template
- Puffy 3D paint (brown or gold)
- First, download the ice cream template then print on white paper.
- Next, trace the cone on brown paper then use scissors to cut. Set aside.
- Use scissors to cut the tissue paper into small squares. Make sure little ones are using safety scissors or let them tear the tissue paper.
- Apply a thin layer of glue on the ice cream scoops then add one tissue paper at a time.
- Once the scoop of ice cream is completely covered with tissue paper, set aside to dry.
- Glue the scoop and cone together to form your ice cream.
- Finally, use puffy 3D paint to make lines on the cone. Glue a pom pom on top of the ice cream to represent the cherry.
Watch the video below to see how we made these adorable tissue paper ice cream crafts. Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more fun content!
If you’re looking for ways to encourage your kids to keep learning during the summer, order these activity bundles from my shop.
Looking for more summer crafts for kids? Check out these adorable art projects and fun activities:
Don’t forget to share this post or PIN IT! 🙂