This adorable accordion folded Christmas tree craft will keep the kids busy this holiday season. It’s such a fun craft to make and can be customized using paper, sequins, pom poms or stickers for the ornaments. You only need a few supplies for this Christmas project which you may already have at home. Scroll down to get all details!
Love this accordion folded Christmas tree craft? Make sure to subscribe via email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Accordion Folded Christmas Tree
- Cardstock or construction paper (green & brown: tree | blue, yellow, pink, orange & purple: ornaments & star)
- Glue stick
- First, you will have to fold the green paper like an accordion.
- Next, tape one end of the paper shut to make the top of the Christmas tree. It should look like a triangle.
- Now, cut out a star from the yellow paper and glue it to the top of the tree.
- Cut a small rectangle from brown paper then glue it to the bottom of the tree.
- Finally, cut out small circles from different color paper to represent the ornaments then glue them to the accordion Christmas tree.
Watch the video below to see how to make this accordion folded Christmas tree. Make sure to follow me on YouTube for more fun content!
Order these Christmas activity bundles to get your child excited about the holiday season!
Looking for Christmas crafts or ways to spend quality time with your family? Visit my Pinterest board as well as these fun holiday activities: