Make this colorful q-tip Christmas tree with your kids to celebrate the holiday season. It’s a fun activity for your little ones and they can work on their fine motor skills. You only need a few supplies that may already be in your home. Check out all the details below!
Love this q-tip Christmas tree painting for kids? Make sure to subscribe via email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Q-tip Christmas Tree
- First, download and print the FREE Christmas tree template (see supplies). Now cut out the tree.
- Next, tape the Christmas tree in the middle of the green cardstock.
- Add drops of paint on the paper plate.
- Have your child dip a cotton swab in paint then dab it around the Christmas tree and all over the green cardstock.
- Finally, remove the Christmas tree from the paper. Then add a star sticker at the top of your tree to finish this art project.
Watch the video below to see how to make this q-tip Christmas tree painting. Make sure to follow me on YouTube for more fun content!
Looking for Christmas crafts or ways to spend quality time with your family? Visit my Pinterest board as well as these fun holiday activities: