Mother’s Day is almost here! Give the special woman in your life this adorable flower pot craft. It’s easy to make with a few supplies. I love that you can personalize this Mother’s Day card. You can use a recent picture or baby picture for this homemade gift. Scroll down to get all the details!
Love this flower pot craft for Mother’s Day? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Flower Pot Craft
- Clear tacky glue
- Jumbo craft stick
- Flower pot template
- Photo of your child
- White alphabet stickers
- First, download the printable flower pot template then cut out the pieces.
- Next, trace the patterns on colorful cardstock.
- Cut a small rectangle from green cardstock then glue it to the jumbo craft stick. This will represent the stem.
- Glue the large circle to the middle of the flower.
- Cut out your child’s photo in the shape of a circle and glue it to the middle of the flower.
- Glue the stem to the back of the flower pot.
- Finally, glue the flower to the stem. Use the white alphabet stickers to write a message to the special woman in your life.
Looking for crafts and ways to celebrate Mother’s Day? You might also like: