Learn how to make this easy paper flower craft with your kids for spring. It’s a fun art project that helps the little ones work on their fine motor skills by cutting, folding and gluing the petals of the flower. You only need a few supplies which you may already have at home. Scroll down below to see how simple it is to make this spring craft.
Love this spring paper flower craft? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Paper Flower Craft
- First, cut 4-5 strips of colored cardstock for your flower. We used pink but you can use any color. You will also need to cut out leaves and a stem from green cardstock.
- Next, take two of the paper strips and glue them together to form a cross. Glue two more strips together to form another cross.
- Glue both crosses together. See example below.
- Take the end of one of the strips and glue it to the center of the flower. Repeat until all the strips are glued to the center to create your flower.
- Now it’s time to glue the pom pom into the middle of the paper flower.
- Glue the green stem onto the bottom of any color cardstock. Then glue the paper flower on top of the stem.
- Finally, fold the leaves in half and glue them to the stem.
Watch the video below to see how I made this paper flower craft. Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more fun content!
Looking for more spring activities for kids? You might also like: