I’m so excited about all things fall including candy corn. I know it’s not a favorite candy for many but my family loves it. I thought it would be a great idea to create a fun art project for my kids favorite Halloween candy. You only need a few supplies and there’s a free template available to download. This easy Q-tip candy corn painting is the perfect Halloween craft for toddlers, preschoolers and older kids. See all the details below!
Love this Q-tip candy corn painting? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Q-tip Candy Corn Painting
- Paint (orange, white, yellow)
- Cotton swabs
- Black cardstock or construction paper
- Paper plate
- Candy corn template
- White cardstock
- First, you will need to download, print and cut out the free candy corn template on white cardstock.
- Next, use a pencil to trace the candy corn template on black cardstock.
- Finally, it’s time to start painting! You can add drops of yellow, white and orange paint to a paper plate or use the paint bottles. Dip the cotton swab in the paint starting with white, orange then yellow. Allow it to dry then show off your candy corn painting.
I love the way the painting turned out. You can use it as decoration for Halloween or hang it on the fridge!
Check out this mini tutorial on my Instagram page! Also, tag me if you make this craft with your family. I would love to see your q-tip candy corn painting.
Love all things fall? These cool activities are perfect for everyone!