Halloween is less than two weeks away! This easy to make DIY scientist costume is perfect for kids. Many of the items may already be in your child’s closet. It’s an affordable costume that is easy to put together. You don’t have to rush to the party store to find something cute for Halloween.
I had the opportunity to share this easy DIY scientist costume with viewers of Good Day Tampa Bay on Fox 13 News. You only need a few items to make this adorable outfit for Halloween. Check out the supplies and directions below.
Please subscribe via E-mail in the right sidebar, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to stay updated on the latest posts. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase.
- Oversize button up white dress shirt
- Goggles or safety glasses
- Badge printable
- Clear vinyl badge holder lanyard
- Dress pants or skirt
- Polo or button up short sleeve shirt
- Have your child get dressed in their polo or button up top and dress pants or skirt.
- Next, add the extra large button up dress shirt then roll up the sleeves.
- Print the badge printable then add your child’s name. You can also add a small picture of your child to the badge.
- Place the badge inside of the vinyl badge lanyard. Have your child wear around their neck.
- Finish the costume by adding the goggles or safety glasses.
Looking for more Halloween costume ideas? Check out my Pinterest board as well as these adorable DIY costumes:
Don’t forget to pin this post for later.