Today I am sharing this easy rain craft for kids. They will love making DIY puffy paint to create a cloud. It’s a great rainy day activity as well as a fun way to discuss the weather. Get the FREE raindrop and cloud template below!
Love this fun and easy rain craft for kids? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Rain Craft
- Cardstock (white and blue: different shades)
- White liquid glue
- Foam shaving cream
- Glitter (blue and iridescent)
- Cloud & rain template
- Cricut (optional)
- Glue stick
- Small container (bowl or cup)
- First, mix equal parts of liquid white glue and foam shaving cream together in a small container. Set it aside.
- Next, download, print then cut out the free raindrop and cloud template. See supplies to get the template. If you have a cutting machine like a Cricut, search for a raindrop and cloud image then cut.
- Use a glue stick to attach the cloud to the light blue cardstock.
- Start painting the cloud with the DIY puffy paint. You can sprinkle the iridescent glitter on top of the puffy paint. Set it aside to dry.
- Trace the raindrop template on blue cardstock then cut it out. You will need at least four raindrops for this art project.
- Finally, glue the raindrops under the puffy paint cloud. You can add glitter to the raindrops or leave it plain.
Watch the video below to see how I made this rain craft. Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more fun content!
Looking for more spring activities for kids? You might also like: