Christmas is only a few days away! If you’re looking for a last-minute gift idea or project for the kids, look no further. I found this super fun and easy DIY Christmas ornament station over at Fun Learning for the Kids. My preschooler had so much fun making these ornaments for his grandparents. It’s a great project to celebrate Christmas for toddlers and older children.
Love this ornament station? Make sure to subscribe via Email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
I was looking for an easy to make Christmas ornament for my preschooler. This super fun and easy DIY ornament station for kids requires little to no supervision. It was perfect because I had to tend to his baby brother. I love that you set up a crafting station to make these adorable ornaments. This project allows your child to be really creative. Each ornament will look different and add a special touch to your Christmas tree.
Supplies for Ornament Station
- Clear plastic ornaments
- Pom poms in Christmas colors
- Beads in Christmas colors
- Small jingle bells in Christmas colors
- Any other small trinkets you would like to add (buttons, confetti, rhinestones, etc)
- Start by setting up your crafting ornament station. I decided to use a party platter to keep all the fillers together. I found mine at the Dollar Tree but I’m sure it’s available at other stores. You can also put the fillers in small bowls.
- Next, set the ornament fillers on a table along with the empty plastic ornaments.
- Finally, invite the kids to the table and let them get creative. You can make an ornament with them or use it as quiet time while you are cooking.
This is one of the ornaments that I shared with viewers of Fox 13 News (Good Day Tampa Bay). We had so much fun creating these adorable ornaments. I’m sure your family will love them too!