Here is a simple cookie cutter stamped snowman craft that is easy to make with your kids. If you are dealing with bad weather, this is the perfect indoor art project for toddlers, preschoolers and older kids. This is also great for kids who want to make a snowman without dealing with snow and the cold weather. You only need a few supplies for this winter activity. Continue reading to see all the details to get started.
Love this cookie cutter stamped snowman craft for kids? Make sure to subscribe via email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Cookie Cutter Stamped Snowman
- Paper plate
- Circle cookie cutter
- Puffy paint
- Snowflake confetti (optional)
- White paint
- Cricut (optional)
- First, add white paint to a paper plate.
- Next, dip the cookie cutter in the paint then add three circles to any color cardstock.
- Cut a carrot nose from orange cardstock then glue it to the first circle.
- Use black puffy paint to make the snowman’s eyes and mouth.
- Cut out a scarf from any color cardstock (two rectangles are perfect) then glue it in between the first and second circles. Cut hands (two small rectangles are perfect) from brown cardstock then glue one on each side of the snowman.
- Finally, use any color puffy paint to add buttons to your snowman.
Watch the video below to see how to make this cookie cutter stamped snowman craft for kids. Make sure to follow me on YouTube for more fun content!
You can find these adorable books featuring a snowman on Amazon (As an Amazon Associate, I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!), your local library or visit a local book shop.
- 100 Snowmen by Jen Arena
- Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner
- The Giving Snowman by Julia Zheng
- Sneezy the Snowman by Maureen Wright
- Chilly, The Brave Snowman by Tink’s Creation
- Snowmen at Work by Caralyn Buehner
- Freddie The Farting Snowman by Jane Bexley
- The Biggest Snowman Ever by Steven Kroll
- How to Catch a Snowman by Adam Wallace
- The Magic of Friendship Snow by Andi Cann
Looking for more winter art projects for your little ones? Visit my Pinterest board or check out these fun activities: