It’s still November, but we love to start celebrating the holiday season early. If you’re looking for something cool to make at home or school, you are going to love this festive activity. This adorable paper loop Christmas tree craft only requires a few supplies. You can customize your tree by using pink or white paper instead of the traditional green for Christmas trees. Kids can get as creative as they want by using 3D paint or whatever you have available at home or school to create little ornaments for the tree.
Love this paper loop Christmas tree craft? Make sure to subscribe via email to stay updated on the latest posts. Also, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more amazing content. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Paper Loop Christmas Tree
- Cardstock (blue, yellow, brown and green)
- Glue stick
- Cricut (optional)
- 3D paint
- Sequins, stickers, paint (optional)
- Paper cutter (optional)
- First, cut at least 9 strips of green paper for your paper loop Christmas tree.
- Next, glue the ends of paper strips together to make a loop.
- Starting at the top of the blue paper, glue a loop to the paper at an angle. Leave space at the top to add a star.
- Glue another loop to the side of the first loop. See pictures below. Continue until you have three loops then four loops. It should look like a tree. Tip: If you want to fit more loops on the paper, cut the strips in half.
- Cut a rectangle shape from brown paper to represent the tree bark. Glue it under the last row of the loops.
- Use scissors to cut a star from yellow paper and glue at the top of the paper loop Christmas tree.
- Finally, add dots of 3D paint to the loops to represent ornaments.
Watch the video below to see how to make this paper loop Christmas tree. Make sure to follow me on YouTube for more fun content!
Order these Christmas activity bundles to get your child excited about the holiday season!