Kids will have fun making this torn paper jack-o’-lantern craft at home or school. It’s easy and engaging while also helping little ones work on their fine motor skills. I hosted a craft session for iStroll, LLC South Hillsborough and the kids had a great time creating their jack-o’-lantern. You can use traditional pumpkin colors or choose bright colors. There are so many ways to create a unique pumpkin. Scroll down to get all the details!
Love this torn paper jack-o’-lantern craft for Halloween? Please subscribe via E-mail to stay updated on the latest posts. You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more great ideas. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. This only applies if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Supplies for Torn Paper Jack-O’-Lantern Craft
- Construction paper (orange)
- Paper plate
- Jack-o’-lantern template
- Cardstock (green & black)
- Cricut (optional)
- First, let your child tear orange construction paper into small pieces.
- Next, glue the pieces to the paper plate.
- Download, print and cut your jack-o’-lantern template. Choose your favorite face then glue it on the paper plate to create your jack-o’-lantern.
- Finally, cut a stem from green or brown cardstock then glue on the back of the paper plate.
Watch the video below to see how I made this jack-o’-lantern craft. Also, subscribe to my YouTube channel for more fun content!
Order these Halloween activity bundles to get your child excited about the spooky season!